Tuesday, August 03, 2004

Larry’s Getting Paid!!!!

How does 6 years, $60 million sound America? $20 million in guaranteed money to boot! I hope that if Rod doesn’t catch on with the Panthers he takes care of his old buddy! Hopefully now I can get that jersey, I’ve been waiting for him to sign to get it.

Smarty we hardly knew ye! Enjoy your life at stud!

Shaq vs. Kobe on Christmas Day? You gotta love it!!! I used to love watching Jordan on Christmas, normally against the Knicks. I’m glad the NBA schedule makers have a good sense of humor on this one. ABC will be hyping this one up starting Thanksgiving!

Mike Tyson is such a non-factor in the boxing world that I didn’t even mention he got his a$$ kicked over the weekend. Scrub.

ESPN has signed Pat Summerall to do play-by-play for some preseason games while Mike Patrick has surgery. I just hope he doesn’t embarrass himself, he’s way past his prime. Those of you that are familiar with the “McNabb” call on Fox a few years ago know what I’m talking about.

How is Pittsburgh Superintendent John Thompson’s story front page news just a Sunday ago in the Post-Gazette, yet when he takes his name out of the running for the same job in D.C. it’s on the back page… …of the “Region” section?

The job is his if he wants it: Bill Clinton can host an episode of Saturday Night Live this season for NBC. That should be entertaining. I would have thought the timing would have been better around his book coming out but nevertheless, I hope this goes through.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home