Thursday, July 22, 2004

Happy Anniversary to Me!

Time to start another winning streak!

I didn’t see any of it, but the Pirates won again last night, this time at Turner Field against the Braves.  Ironically enough, I was supporting the Turner empire by watching two episodes of Family Guy followed by two episodes of Seinfeld on TBS.  I can see why TBS wouldn’t put the Pirates/Braves on, people in Atlanta didn’t care about this matchup back in the early 90s in the NLCS, why would they care now.  Atlanta sports fans are the most lethargic fans in all the land.

I probably won’t watch the Pirates tonight either.  It’s my wedding anniversary so I’ll probably do whatever the wife wants, somehow I doubt that watching the Pirates doesn’t factor in but I could be wrong.  Hey, she can get her way once in four years right!!!  (Just kidding honey!)  Actually, check that, there will be nothing to watch tonight since it’s get-a-way day in MLB.  The game starts at 1:05.

Molson and Coors are going to join forces and become the 5th largest brewer.  Fine by me, but don’t be messin’ with the taste of two of my favorite beer products:  Coors Original and Molson Canadian.  Although, I’ve always been partial to Miller products (first MGD, then High Life and these days Lite) the two beers I mentioned are two of the best products out there.

Annie’s back at it with 12 liberals including one in the title of the article.  Gotta love it.

 

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home