Friday, September 22, 2006

MySpace Blog from 9-20-06

The "Guru" had a change of heart and so have I.

It appears that the so-called Guru attempts to have missed the boat on this year's JHS football team. Check out the expert prediction from Week 3:

"W"illtoppers (1-1) at Trojans (2-0) (Turf)

The "W"illtoppers pitched a shutout on Friday night and this week they will do a 180. Reed has a need for speed and on the fast track at GHS look for him to run buck wild on the "W"illtoppers, that is of course if he is healed from his game ending injury against the Devils Friday night. As he gimped off of the field in the third quarter and I couldn't help but wonder why in the heck he was out there in the first place. With 209 yards and up 32-0 at the half, I would have had him in street clothes but not J-Town. Their starters played majority of the game. Their kicker got injured in the third quarter as well and I noticed that they carried him off of the field at the end of the game. If healthy, there is no one who can beat the Trojans but themselves. Bresovick is a "MAN". He can't be blocked and his motor does not stop. Best of luck to Westmont and the entire LHAC. Johnstown will not lose until week 7 or 9, if at all!

Trojans by 12.5

Funny, aside from misspelling the young man's name, I guess all he had to see was one game of action before he's on the bandwagon. Before he was questioning the validity of the sack total from 2005. This guy is a fraud and a phony. (And who is "GHS"?)

If you go to the main site for LHSports you can view a free preview of their webcast (how anyone pays for any content on that site is beyond me!) I'm guessing that the Guru is one of the co-hosts, Vince Pavic maybe, but I'm not sure. This guy is wearing a Raiders jersey and flexing! The Raiders are the LAST team I'd be sporting right now! He mentions in the free preview that Johnstown made him "eat crow". So, I'm just putting two and two together.

So, in one viewing of the Trojans, they went from being undiscplined and suffering a downward spiral because LaRod Stephens-Howling is gone to a team no one can beat except for themselves!

I agree with that last part, I truly think this JHS team could be it's own worst enemy and beat itself before a team beats them. They have the talent to beat every team on their schedule and the goal of an undefeated season is a great goal to have, just so that it is done with a one at a time mentality.

My change of heart has to do with the MTV show "Two-A-Days". A couple of things are bugging me now. First, I had no idea that this was filmed during the 2005 season. I was very confused when I looked at the Super 25 Rankings in USA Today and saw that Hoover was still undefeated despite losing a game in last week's episode!

Second, Coach Rush Probst is off his rocker. Look, I like my coaches with a little ego, but telling kids that you won't recommend them for colleges because they lost, that's over the top. This guy is a power-hungry egomaniac and if the kids don't win games for him, his name isn't mentioned in the paper. Therefore he feels he has the right to badmouth kids to college coaches!

Wasn't this a major plotline in All the Right Moves!?!?!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey all trojannation.blogspot.com blogger discovered your blog via yahoo but it was hard to find and I see you could have more visitors because there are not so many comments yet. I have found site which offer to dramatically increase traffic to your site http://mass-backlinks.com they claim they managed to get close to 4000 visitors/day using their services you could also get lot more targeted traffic from search engines as you have now. I used their services and got significantly more visitors to my blog. Hope this helps :) They offer most cost effective services to increase website traffic at this website http://mass-backlinks.com

February 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home