Friday, September 01, 2006

MySpace Blog from 8-30-06

So I watched this hour-long reality show and I give it a C. I'll give MTV their props, at least they picked a better squad than ESPN did with Montour for Bound for Glory. Hoover High is without a doubt one of the top five HS programs in the US. Their coach is super intense and he expects that from all his players. Hoover is ranked #1 in the country this year by USA Today.

As for the real thing, I must say, two-a-days sucked. I was always ready for school to start when they rolled around!

I posted my preseason rankings, check them out and feel free to let me know what you think.

What are we going to do with this blog during the regular season? Believe it or not, even with seven days a week of new content there is some stuff that slips through the cracks, this will be the forum.

Also, for those that want to check in on the blog and don't want to sign in through their myspace account necessarily, I'll post these blogs over at my Trojan Nation blog that I set up on Blogger.com a few years ago. That account has been idle for awhile but it's still open and I feel some people might be missing these posts since they are not members of myspace.

Well, that's it. I'm going to keep it short for this week. But fear not, the first game of the regular season is a mere 48 hours away.

GO TROJANS!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home