Thursday, August 24, 2006

UPDATE!

Wow, you might have thought this webspace was dead but alas, all is well in the Nation of Troy.

The main reason for this post is to explain a new feature. Over the summer I started at Trojan Nation profile on the wildly popular networking site MySpace. On that profile I post a weekly blog on Wednesday of each week. This feature started in August and I hope to continue throughout the season (maybe beyond, i.e. basketball and other winter sports).

However, I do realize that many people do not wish to sign up for a MySpace profile. In order to help reach everyone I am going to post the Wednesday blogs on Fridays here at the orignal Trojan Nation blog. I still want to give the "friends" at the MySpace site the bone of having exclusivity of getting that blog first.

Over the next few days, I'm going to post the blogs that have already hit MySpace. Hopefully by the end of the weekend they will all be posted here.

The other purpose this blog will serve in the season is I will attempt to again make audio posts from the games with scores at half and full time. There were some glitches last year but I will do some testing shortly to see if that feature still works.

Talk to you soon,
Kek

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home