Sunday, July 10, 2005

Trojan Nation News

This started as an email, but when it got to be too long I decided to
simply put a link out on the Trojan Nation website itself for everyone to
look at their own convenience.

So here it is: http://www.trojannation.net/id150.html.

In addition to what is mentioned on that page there are also two other
additions that may make it to the website. First, I am putting together
an alumni database. So if you're a JHS grad you can email me and I can
add your name and email to the list. Also, I am thinking of setting up a
sponsorship/advertisement link. This way, if local businesses would like
some exposure on the site they would get it there. I will be crunching
some numbers and trying to get a pricing structure together so more to
come on this aspect.

For now, enjoy the enhancements to the site. I hope to see everyone in
the fall but for now, enjoy the rest of the summer!

--
Doug Keklak
Information Director, Writer
Trojan Nation
www.trojannation.net
412-860-6146

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home