Monday, June 27, 2005

Monday Morning Ramblings 2005, Issue XXV

Welcome to the 25th weekly installment of the off-season Monday Morning Ramblings Series! I watched the Champ Car race from Cleveland yesterday on CBS. Nice win for Paul Tracy, one of the few racers of any worth still left in that series. He refuses to jump to the IRL because they don't race in Canada.

I didn't take advantage of the free ticket promo with my USGP ticket as I was in Wheeling on Saturday playing slots and dog races. I picked a $25 winner so that was nice. I enjoyed watching the dogs and found the race card very fan friendly. They move things along at a much faster clip than the horse tracks do.

I will have some exciting announcements for the Trojan Nation website later this week so stay tuned.

I'll keep this short but sweet this week as I'm getting ready for my first trip to RFK to see the Pirates take on the Nats. I will be attending the games on Wednesday night and Thursday afternoon. One thing I will encourage you to do is check out my friend Damon's new blog on Formula One. It was inspired by our trip to Indy but he plans on keeping it going. Also, enjoy our pictures from the weekend that wasn't!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home